logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2005 2:17:51 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Please say hello to our newest Bloggers: Hayseed and Jose. I've sorta been bugging them about making their natural talents official here on the forum. I hope now that it's official, you all will join me in offering them both your reassurance and gratitude. As a moderator I will freely offer whatever time, service or ideas that I have to help them both succeed. Mostly I anticipate those duties to consist of standing in the shadows and watching them shine! As you know, Hayseed is a gifted scribbler of tips and tricks... since the beginning of time. The only thing that has changed is that he now has a special area for these valuable insights. He seems to be too modest for his own good, but I'm sure you'll agree that his knowledge, sense of humor, and technical skills with all of the Equis products is unsurpassed. Well, Jose... What can I say? He's just an aurora of knowledge; by far one of the most talented and focused individuals that I know in the Metastock community. In fact, if you could see my Favorites Box, you'd know that 99% of it is filled with his posts (or is that 50%; or 75.6%?!). LOL! Truly, a deep individual who provokes life-changing thoughts. It's needless to say that with such talent and experience comes a massive load on his available time to devote to a project such as the forum. However, I have assured him that I will lend a hand to make it work. I'm hoping that the forum will gain an area for some more advanced topics that the community is crying for. I'm sure you'll agree, picking his brain is like opening a treasure chest of knowledge. This is a great time to remind everyone that all of the forum members- moderators/bloggers included- are just like you... volunteers. Keep in mind that the only motivation for serving in such a position is helping others. So please, if you benefit from their time and talents give them a little public recognition. Thanks, George
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2005 2:53:36 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm glad we finally got something setup so that great information/posts would be easily retrievable and not lost in the middle of support and chit chat discussions. Hayseed has been writing tips and helping people on this forum for a while now and I really enjoy his writing style ... It is a no brainer for me to create a forum that he has complete control over. Even if you did not ask for it, we decided to give you a dedicated forum and make you part of the official forum crew. No discussion's allowed :batman: Scary uh? For Jose, I don't know ... Blame it on George ... I did not know anything about it. However it is also a no brainer for me to create a forum for him. I know he is a very busy person and his time is valuable ( Hey G we don't have to pay him right? :lol: ). Let's get whatever we can from him before he starts selling his books, plug ins, trainings, paraphenalia ... :lol: To both you I apologize for not discussing these things more with you and just so you know there is no obligations ;) you know where to contact me ... Well talk to G :D Patrick :mrgreen: