logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:45:15 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
To edit your profile, click the small Profile link at the top of any page. You must be logged in to edit your profile. To make changes to your profile, change the values on the form and click Submit at the bottom of the page. Username - Your username on the board, the name you use to log in. You may change this name if the board administrators allow it. Email - The email address your account is registered to. All emails from the board to you will go to this email address. You may change the email address if you like. If you change your email address and the board is using User activation, then you will need to activate your changed email address. You will be sent an email (to the new address) with an activation link if this is the case. Password - The password you use to log in. If you change your email address or password, you must enter your current password. If you are changing your password you will need to enter the new password twice to verify it. Fields in the Profile Information are self-explanatory. Always show my Email Address - If Yes a link to email you will appear in your profile. If set to No, the link will not appear. Hide your online status - If Yes you will not be visible to normal users in the Who is Online? list at the bottom of the Forum Index. Always notify me of replies - If Yes then the Notify me when a reply is posted checkbox on the posting form will be checked by default. You may still uncheck it each time you post. Notify on new Private Messages - If Yes an email will be sent to your registered email address each time you receive a private message. Pop up window on new Private Messages - If Yes you will see a pop up window notifying you of new Private Messages you receive while browsing the forums. Always attach my signature - If Yes then the Attach signature checkbox on the posting form will be checked by default. You may still uncheck it each time you post. Always allow BBCode - If Yes then the Disable BBCode in this post checkbox on the posting form will be unchecked by default. You may still check it each time you post. Always allow HTML - If Yes then the Disable HTML in this post checkbox on the posting form will be unchecked by default. You may still check it each time you post. Always enable Smilies - If Yes then the Disable Smilies in this post checkbox on the posting form will be unchecked by default. You may still check it each time you post. Board Language - Selects the language of board messages/text. Any text from other users or administrators is unaffected. Date Format phpBB 2.0.0 allows you to specify the date format that you see on the board. This is done by allowing you to specify the format using the PHP syntax. For full details on how this works, see http://www.php.net/date. The date string is a series of letters and punctuation. Each letter will be replaced with a part of the current date and time, and the punctuation is used to organize this information in a way that makes sense to you. The default string for this field is "D M d, Y g:i a" This will display your date in the form Sat Apr 09, 2002 4:09 am. All of the punctuation and spacing remains intact, and each letter is replaced with part of the date/time. D is the first three letters of the day of the week. M is the first three letters of the month name. d is the numerical date, with leading zeroes. Y is the year, four-digit format. gis the hour, 12-hour format without leading zeroes. i is the minutes, with leading zeroes. ais am/pm, in lowercase letters. Time Zones To have the board time show correctly, please select your time zone. The time in phpBB 2.0.0 does not work with Daylight Savings Time, so if you have Daylight Savings Time, add 1 to your GMT modifier. So if you are in GMT-5 and have DST, you will need to set your time zone to GMT-4. Avatars Avatars are small pictures that display each post. Each user may choose his/her own avatar. However, permission to