logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:47:01 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

my meta experience began about a year ago..... after a few minutes on the phone, the equis rep said he knew just what i needed, esignal would handle the data and a cd bearing meta pro 9/esignal should arrive in a couple days..... he did, they did and it did..... trading is a chain of events..... eSignal has been an excellent link in that chain but every very link, excellent or not, carries the liability of failure.... equis today can provide what it couldn't a year ago for me, streaming real time data..... kinda have a feeling quite a few out there will feel the same..... esignal has been excellent, have no complaints what so ever, but a package deal has a christmas type appeal ..... the file below is a ms powerpoint presentation on Quote Center..... its about 1 meg, at 44k it’ll take around 4 minutes to download…. i’ll provide a web page version soon…. both will use active x, which is normal.... if you have your security settings tight like mine, you might see the warning.... once it loads just use your left click on the mouse to advance..... there is far too much in QC so this will have to be in 3 parts....Quote Center, part 1 of 3]........h