logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kajaldalal1209  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 4, 2021 8:26:36 PM(UTC)
Kajaldalal1209

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Is there any one can help me creating formula for Volume Profile, which can plot following:

Pont of control, Value areas, Diffrent Nodes.  Also multiple days togather , in writing formulas is apprecated.

ALso I have hard time getting correct formula for Intraday VWAP in this forum.  If some one can help, I really appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 6, 2021 3:52:05 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kajaldalal1209 Go to Quoted Post

Is there any one can help me creating formula for Volume Profile, which can plot following:

Pont of control, Value areas, Diffrent Nodes.  Also multiple days togather , in writing formulas is apprecated.

ALso I have hard time getting correct formula for Intraday VWAP in this forum.  If some one can help, I really appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello,

For Volume Profile you might want to take a look at the VOLT add-on if you have difficulty getting assistance here. You can get an explanation of this add-on at https://www.metastock.com/products/thirdparty/?3pc-add-volt

One of the challenges with VWAP is that you basically need Volume at the lowest Interval possible, i.e. Tick data, so there is not a way to properly get this data on other chart time intervals in MetaStock. This information is available within the Eikon/XENITH application, however.

If you open a particular company page, you can go to the "Price and Charts" tab and VWAP is one of the choices you can select here.

xavierbaez  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 26, 2021 5:57:07 PM(UTC)
xavierbaez

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

So can you mix VOLT with other indicators in the same chart? I see other finance programs do that without a problem like TradingView.