logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
OLMOONDOG  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2020 4:04:36 AM(UTC)
OLMOONDOG

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hello, just upgraded to M17. Im trying to change the option in the "Multiple Exploration Options" box of the Explorer. I just can't seem to work it out, the box of options is greyed out. The current option is set on "Use the selected instruments for all explorations" and I would like to change it to the option below this "Use each exploration's previously selected instrument."

Any guidance would be appreciated,

Thank You.

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2020 2:24:00 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: OLMOONDOG Go to Quoted Post

Hello, just upgraded to M17. Im trying to change the option in the "Multiple Exploration Options" box of the Explorer. I just can't seem to work it out, the box of options is greyed out. The current option is set on "Use the selected instruments for all explorations" and I would like to change it to the option below this "Use each exploration's previously selected instrument."

Any guidance would be appreciated,

Thank You.

Hello,

The first thing to ensure is that you have more than one exploration selected (check-marked). Additionally, only explorations that have been previously run can be selected in order for the bottom choice (Use each exploration's previously selected instruments) to be enabled. The most obvious way to tell if they have been previously run is if there is an < R > after each exploration you have selected.