logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
malajis  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 11:19:25 PM(UTC)
malajis

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi,

Please help to find the issue that I have to uninstall interactive broker's software TWS, as found Metastock 16 becomes unstable after clicking to list the result of explorations. 

Unstable means that there is no response of Metastock 16 after clicking the triangle to list the result of explorations, have to restart Metastock 16. The reason maybe caused by the new Java environment when install TWS.

Thanks

Edited by user Friday, February 21, 2020 11:20:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 3:43:24 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: malajis Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

Please help to find the issue that I have to uninstall interactive broker's software TWS, as found Metastock 16 becomes unstable after clicking to list the result of explorations. 

Unstable means that there is no response of Metastock 16 after clicking the triangle to list the result of explorations, have to restart Metastock 16. The reason maybe caused by the new Java environment when install TWS.

Thanks

Hi,

Just to clarify, are you referring to expanding the "Last Exploration Results" list of instruments, or something else within an exploration report directly? And if you uninstall their program, the problem goes away?

I installed their platform and do not appear to experience the behavior you are describing. We may need to have you contact our support department directly to see if we can figure out exactly where the problem is. https://www.metastock.com/company/contact.aspx