logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kaushik1  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 7:27:54 AM(UTC)
kaushik1

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Dear Experts, 

I m seeking for an urgent Help regarding the formula I want to set for Intraday purpose.

I m working on 5 Min candle chart and My market starts at 9:15 AM India Time. at 9:30AM, three candles of 5 min will formed. 

Now I want to starts Explorer from 9:35 AM and onward till rest of the day on 5 min chart that

Condition: 

If  Current Market Price cross the Highest high of first 3 candle of the day's, it suggest me a Buy

On the other end, if Current Market price cross Lowest low of first 3 candle of the day then suggest to sell..

please help me its urgent...

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 2, 2019 4:15:44 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kaushik1 Go to Quoted Post

Dear Experts, 

I m seeking for an urgent Help regarding the formula I want to set for Intraday purpose.

I m working on 5 Min candle chart and My market starts at 9:15 AM India Time. at 9:30AM, three candles of 5 min will formed. 

Now I want to starts Explorer from 9:35 AM and onward till rest of the day on 5 min chart that

Condition: 

If  Current Market Price cross the Highest high of first 3 candle of the day's, it suggest me a Buy

On the other end, if Current Market price cross Lowest low of first 3 candle of the day then suggest to sell..

please help me its urgent...

Hello,

I am not sure if this formula is exactly what you are looking for. If you use the Cross function, the Close price will have to dip below the High price of the first 3 bars and then close above this value before it will trigger. If the Close prices remain higher than this first 3 bar High, then it will not trigger.

Cross Up:

Code:
Setup:=ValueWhen(1,Hour()=9 AND Minute()=35,Ref(HHV(H,3),-1));
Cross(C,Setup)

Cross Down:

Code:
Setup:=ValueWhen(1,Hour()=9 AND Minute()=35,Ref(LLV(L,3),-1));
Cross(Setup,C)