logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gorachand  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:28:50 AM(UTC)
gorachand

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello, There is a good exploration formula for Renko charts available on this forum First you create an indicator "Bulli RenkBoxSize" Credit goes to Mr.Bulli VarI:=Cum(1); VarII:=((HHV(H,LastValue(VarI-PREV+PREV)) - LLV(L,LastValue(VarI-PREV+PREV))) / 25); VarII; Then you create a binary indicator using Mr.Henry's code K:= LastValue( Fml( "Bulli RenkBoxSize") ) ; RenkoLine:=If(Cum(1)=1,CLOSE, If(PREV>=0, If(CLOSE<PREV-2*K,-(PREV-2*K), Floor(Max(C-PREV,0)/K)*K+PREV), If(CLOSE>Abs(PREV)+2*K,-PREV+2*K, Floor(Max(Abs(PREV)-C,0)/K)*K+PREV))); RL:=Abs(RenkoLine); BW:=If(Cum(1)=1,0, If(RL>Ref(RL,-1),+1,If(RL<Ref(RL,-1),-1,PREV))); BW;0; This creates a binary indicator which can easily be fashioned into an exploration. But the brick size in Renko Charts I am most comfortable with is 0.5 So in the exploration I just replace BulliRenkoBoxSize by the number 0.5 But the exploration gives a result delayed by a few bars when I open the chart in Renko mode and set the brick size to 0.5 Where am I going wrong? Can anybody help? Also in the exploration filter formula I would like to add Stoch(8,3)>=60 Can somebody help me by writing the total exploration formula? Thanking you in advance Regards, Dr.Chatterjee PS--- Here I am interested in bullish long positions only

Edited by user Friday, March 16, 2018 6:10:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified