logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bokuju  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:35:48 PM(UTC)
bokuju

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Jeffrey Gibby

2:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT Using the Forecaster to Confirm Your Trade Decisions

The big question we all want to know as traders is where will price go next? The FORECASTER is designed to analyze price based on technical set ups and then give a Forecast Cloud based on the probable direction of price after a buy or sell alert. The FORECASTER uses complex statistical and mathematical calculations for its analysis of price direction. The FORECASTER will also analyze hand drawn or patterns that you select directly from the chart giving you a powerful new way to analyze patterns.

In this presentation we will cover:

• What is the FORECASTER and how will it help my trading?
  • How do I use the FORECASTER to identify trading opportunities?
  • How can I draw and analyze patterns?
  • How do I read the Forecast cloud patterns and how can I use them to manage trades?
  • How can I look into the past to see how the FORECASTER has performed historically?
  • How can I scan for Forecasting opportunities using the MetaStock Explorer?
  • How to use this information to confirm your trading decisions.

About Jeffrey Gibby

Jeffrey Gibby has been working for MetaStock for over eighteen years. He is currently in charge of new business development and works to create new MetaStock distributors and partners worldwide. Mr. Gibby works with training companies to help people learn the power of MetaStock. He has spoken to traders from around the world and has trained people on how to use the software and trade various markets. Among his areas of responsibilities are the management of new products and services for MetaStock and creating strategic partnerships.