logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sdgms  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:01:24 AM(UTC)
sdgms

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Hi,

I am using the Metastock Pro 11 with realtime data from a vendor. Metastock displays the intraday data for the current day properly, but when the time-frame is shifted to daily, only the tick data is shown as the current day data instead of OHLC of the entire day. 

Please note that the OHLC data for the current day is shown properly only on the next day in the daily timeframe.

Does anybody has faced this issue before, please let me know and its resolution.

Regards,

sdg

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:20:12 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)

Hard to say without knowing the specifics of how MetaStock is being used with the data (i.e. Local Intraday data being updated via the MetaStock File Server, On Demand Data coming from the Equis Data Server, static intraday data, etc). The only supported vendor for this would be eSignal.

That said, it is possible that the Start Time and End Time within the Properties (right-click on the symbol and choose Properties) of the symbol could be causing some issues. There were some odd issues with certain time zones past GMT when you had Start / End Times that cross midnight. You could try adjusting the Time Zone setting on your PC to Eastern Time (restarting MetaStock after doing so) to see if this makes any difference.

This doesn't happen in MetaStock 12/13 where trading session handling was vastly improved.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:34:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified