logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
a2828  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2012 2:42:27 AM(UTC)
a2828

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

hi, i send below issues to MS support, 1 week ago, no proper resolutions yet.. Pls help!!! win7 32-bit ultimate metastock pro 11 for esignal 1. this morning my PC crash. I use a previous win7 image to recover the win7. this image has no metastock (MS) on it 2. after win7 recovery, i reinstall MS, and load back all my experts and functions. this process is absolutely error free 3. then as usualy I open a working layout (under MS Offline) previously saved in a 3-monitor setting problem: a. there is no error opening the layout, but the chart windows all messy up, i.e. open in a tile mode. I need to resize and re position all charts windows b. once step (a) done, I click the 'save' button and close MS. MS close normally. Immediately after invoking MS again, the below error box is shown inside MS "mswin has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. WIndows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" then i hv no choice but to click the 'close program' bottom to close MS c. On invoking, MS ask if metastock was abnormally shutdown, i click yes. I open my layout again, the previously saved setting all gone d. the problem loops from (a) additionally, 1. I try to find out if my layout causing the issue, so I create a new smart chart from existing data. Same thing, the above error happen to shut down MS. So I guess my layout was fine. 2. I try to find out if data issue, so I reload the MS file from the excel source inside Downloader. The loading was successful without error. Same error opening a new smart chart from this file. 3. I try to find out if my windows updates or system issue. I remove MS Pro 11 and relevant folders from c:, and install my friends MS 10 for esignal. The layout work perfectly ok (charts no mess up, no shutdown). Any idea to fix the problem will be highly appreciated !! Thanks. Ho