logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
*PP  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:58:26 AM(UTC)
*PP

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Because Metastock is a great software that we used for a long time and still do things with it we think some of you might be interested in what we do: Here is what I do in the conference room: - comment current market action and share my thoughts about where I think the price is about to go next; - call every trade I take for myself and my followers (those trades can actually be seen on any of the four different third party websites that check and place my trades for followers: www.zulutrade.com, www.zipsignals.com, www.rentasignal.com or www.myfxbook.com) - answer any question you might have my trading strategy, market(s) or anything trading related; TRADING HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY from 02:00 AM (starting in the European Session) to 10:00 AM (ending in the US Session) – (UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada) There will be a small fee of $10/month for the daily conference call described above but you can also add me to Skype just to chat without taking part in the live trading conference. Feel free to visit my home: http://traderonline.ro/blog/ and add me to Skype should you consider that my performance is good enough for you to learn something about trading. Andit all started 10 years ago with METASTOCK.