logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nasdaqtrader  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:44:08 AM(UTC)
nasdaqtrader

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Dear MetaStock Developers, Here is my wish list to be included in the next version of MetaStock. Please revamp and upgrade the main engine of MetaStock to the new technology. Include automatic trendline and support resistance lines on charts. Have a Chart book wheree you can have tabs on different chart pages. Example have one tab that includes the market indexes and a main page where you view current charts. Include more day trading and swing trading strategies and systems. Have scans available where you just click on say Gap Breakout and have all the stocks that meet that scan requirement and have it scan the entire market. Have the main engine of MetaStock be something like TC2000 layouts. Also include a market tarding room for us to interact with other MetaStock users and be able to share trading ideas during market hours. Layout something like Omnitrader had SignalWatch Live. Just a small idea and request. Frank K
Regards, Frank Koenig Trade Like a Pro Trend is your Friend
nasdaqtrader  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:02:09 AM(UTC)
nasdaqtrader

Dear MetaStock, Please upgrade the main engine platform, hope you can come up with something like TradeStation, TeleChart etc.. Other software companies are running away with there technology platforms and MetaStock is falling behind and losing steam. In stocks & commodities Special traders issue you can see that MetaStock is lacking and losing against the competition. Realtime/Delay date Metastock is not on top Winner is TradeStation. EOD data MetaStock is not on top again Institutional Platform MetaStock again down on the count TradeStation Winner Professional platform MetaStock again down TradeStation Winner StandAlone Software MetaStock Runner up I hope this wakes up the software developers and the Corporate managers and makes major upgrades to ther platforms and makes Metastock the number 1 software again beating out all the other competitors. I know we are do for a upgrade this year; lets not be just tagging along and revamp its engines. Lets not concentrate only pushing the plugins lets push the rebuilding of the main engine platform. I think MetaStock needs to wake up to becomming number one again. I would appreciate everyone's feedback. Frank K
nasdaqtrader  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 12:19:30 PM(UTC)
nasdaqtrader

Would appreciate if MetaStock can come up with a platform similar to TradeStation and also include a trading room. Also a broker interface so we can place trades within the program Frank K
thanks 1 user thanked nasdaqtrader for this useful post.
MS Support on 11/17/2017(UTC)
iehmfok  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 7:54:04 AM(UTC)
iehmfok

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

My wish list for next version:

1) Web-based so I can use it any where any time with my mobile phone

2) Portfolio system back test

eg given a fix group of stocks eg S&P500,  select just the top 5 stocks to hold  with hightest ROC compare with last week. 

Able to Backtest this strategy since whatever given time grame.

thanks 1 user thanked iehmfok for this useful post.
MS Support on 11/17/2017(UTC)