logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lelouch  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 1:40:35 AM(UTC)
Lelouch

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I got a problem when doing some system testing using the enhanced system tester. As you can see at the first picture below, the Macd and DMI both show no result as if the data weren't there but if that so how come the other system got result since all of them use the same data. UserPostedImage And then I thought that maybe the code for macd and dmi was wrong, which I don't think so, so I tested on other date duration with the same data and system and it shows no problem at all. UserPostedImage Now I'm a bit lost on how to solve this problem. Is there any way to solve this?
MS Support  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2010 3:16:22 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
The first screen shot does not say the system tester did not see any data. It says the system did not make any trades. From the data provided, I can not say why. You will need to view the results of the test and then look on the Orders tab.

If you do not see any orders (unlikely) then the trade entry conditions were never true for the data you are testing.

If you do see orders, look at the reason given for the orders being canceled. Depending on the reasons, different actions will be required to change the simulation conditions so trades are made.