logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PieterB  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:49:54 PM(UTC)
PieterB

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Can anyone help, I went to write a new exploration and the font used is really really small, looks like a size 4 or something. I have tried searching the forum and the internet but only found two things that did not work.

Does anybody know what the font is called that is used in the editor and whether it can be changed, it beats me why there cant be a simple way to change the font, even notepad allows you to do that.

It has made the program unusable. I have tried to reinstall metastock and looked at my windows settings with no luck so if any one can point me i the right direction i would apreciate it, surely i cant be the only one that this has happened too.

Regards

Pieter

hayseed  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2007 7:59:28 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey pieter..... i had given your other font question a lot of thought but could not think of any obvious solution......

couple questions come to mind..... have you checked or possibly changed your windows font size or screen resolution.....

in control panel click on display, -> settings -> advanced -> general -> then check your dpi setting.... there should be a normal value.... set it at normal if its not........

it seems to be a ms windows setting...... if your using xp, have you tried to use system restore.... choose a date well before the problem if possible......

still studyin on it..... if anything else comes to mind will post later......h