logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bullstock  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:46:04 PM(UTC)
Bullstock

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi Hayseed / Pyradius,

I now suspect the cause of this error could be another issue. I have installed MS 9.0 into another harddisk in which the error also happens.

Explain it in more details as I have not. When I click the Console Summary (I use IE 6.0 as my browser), it prompts to a security message (same as Hayseed's captured image) asking if allowing the active content. Clicked yes, it doesn't show the Security Warning (Allowing active such as script and Active X......) as shown in Hayseed's captured image. Then, it doesn't show the graphics.

After I switched back to use the previous harddisk (installed with MS 9.0 and then MS 8.0 that I have said that it can show the grapphics) to boot up and do the same thing on the Equis folder (MS 9.0). It shows the Security Warning, clicked yes, it shows the graphics. With this harddisk booted, strangely, I use the explore to click the other console summary, that it can't show the graphics with itself to boot up, located in the other harddisk. It can display the graphics.

I now suspect that inability to show the graphics may relate to the wrong settings of IE6 that has not prompted to the Security Warning as said.

Can you or anyone help me in fxing it?

Bullstock

hayseed  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:35:24 AM(UTC)
hayseed

hey bullstock.... the ie settings for active content or located under tools on the top bar of this page....

tools -> internet options -> advanced -> scroll down to active content and check the proper box....

all that really does is allow the content without going thru the permission warning step....

i've had no experience installing meta on a stand alone hard drive, so limted on help there..... i would have thought meta would show the graph in the system tester manner irregardless of those settings... interesting.....

possibly the script below is not loading.... ? .....h

------------------------------------------------------------------

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" for="window" event="onload" xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"><!--
With Chart
.Environment.IEPrintWithPage=True
With .Series(0)
-->
.Add 70., "Free Space", &H6600CC
.Add 29., "Other Files", &H743D48
.Add 1., "Simulation Results", &H76D7FF<!--
End With
End With
--></SCRIPT>

Bullstock  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:05:55 PM(UTC)
Bullstock

Hi Hayseed,

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" for="window" event="onload" xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"><!--
With Chart
With .Series(0)
-->
End With
End With
--></SCRIPT>

Well, that is the error message pointing to. When I click Enhanced Tester, it prompts to "Just-In-Time debugger", clicked yes to select it, it said "Set into Remote Procedure Call", "Choose the program types that you want to debug" (with Script ticked), clicked OK. The Microsoft Visual Studio Debugger opens pointing to line with word started with ".Environment......."

Mine settings are ".Add 46., ........... .Add 53., ........ .Add 1., ......" They are different to yours. Would these be the problem??

Also, I want to see the settings (with both MS 9.0 & MS 8.0 installed and MS can show the graphics) that the MS is working to show the graphics. How can I open the file (which file?)?

regards,

Bullstock
Bullstock  
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:19:30 AM(UTC)
Bullstock

Hayseed,

Could you advise what software you use and open which file in order to see the to open the following?

With Chart
With .Series(0)
-->
End With
End With
--></SCRIPT>
Bullstock
hayseed  
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:19:05 PM(UTC)
hayseed

hey bullstock.... the difference in the numbers, yours vs mine, is of no consequence.... thats just reporting how much free space you have , how much is being used and how much is being used for simulation results... so my hard drive has 70% free space and yours has 46%....

i didn't use any software to see the script.... just right click on the page and select view source.... you'll see the html code, or at least the code the page designers lets you see....

but you might have hit on the problem..... meta is reporting the values supposedly at those address 's you see , &H6600CC and such..... if meta is on one drive and the os , ms windows, is on another the information might not be available at that address.... perhaps its the external hard drive causing confusion..... maybe....h

Bullstock  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:35:58 AM(UTC)
Bullstock

Still not able to display it even re-install..... anyone experience it before?

Bullstock
xonline  
#27 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2006 10:25:01 AM(UTC)
xonline

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

i join this forum just to reply this post.. Enjoy guys 1) In WinXP, make sure ‘Teechart5.ocx’ is registered. You can register the file by running (Go to start > run then copy and paste as follow: regsvr32 "C:\Windows\System32 eechart5.ocx". Enter!! 2)Install the latest versions of Microsoft XML (version 3 SP5 and version 4 SP2, one does not replace the other). These are avail: www.microsoft.com/downloads. Just type XML in the keyword field.
Bullstock  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2006 9:11:11 PM(UTC)
Bullstock

xonline,

thanks for posting it to help me!! I just got a feeling that it finally has someone who can help me!!

Re your 2nd point, is I just can find MS XML Parser 3.0 SP5, is it the one that you referred to?

Also, there are a number of files under the download areas.

MSXML V3.0 SP5 - msxml3.msi; msxml3msms.exe
MSXML V4.0 SP2 - msxml.msi; msxml4msms.exe; msxmlcab.exe; msxmlsdk.exe

which ones should I download??

I noticed that there is MSXML V 3.0 SP7, would it be relevant too?

Thanks in advance!

Bullstock