logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jstaron  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2005 4:22:53 PM(UTC)
jstaron

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi, MetaStock 9.1 error message on main computer - "Unable to attach to QuoteCenter" Downloader is ok. MetaStock 9.1 error message on backup computer without QuoteCenter - "LOGIN denied due to invalid user information" [worked before!] and "The online vendor account is not configured properly or does not support this feature" [worked before!]. Downloader is ok. Please advise. Thanks, Joe PS Everything was working fine two days ago. Did not install any software.
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2005 1:45:39 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Unable to attach to QuoteCenter" [/quote wrote:
Hey Joe- Rarely, I'll get the same message. Usually all that I have to do is immediately try to start MS again, and it will work. That is, wait for the error message to end. If MS doesn't close itself, close MS. Then re-run MS
jstaron  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 8, 2005 7:25:48 PM(UTC)
jstaron

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi, Thanks for the info! Joe
johnnylucifer  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:53:17 PM(UTC)
johnnylucifer

g_stockman wrote:
Quote:
MetaStock 9.1 error message on main computer - "Unable to attach to QuoteCenter"
Hey Joe- Rarely, I'll get the same message. Usually all that I have to do is immediately try to start MS again, and it will work. That is, wait for the error message to end. If MS doesn't close itself, close MS. Then re-run MS.
I just installed Metastock and I am getting a simlar message. Restarting Metastok did not help. I purchased the monthly plan as shown below:
Qty Description Price 1 "RTD MS North American Subscription Package M" $59.00 Your card will automatically be billed $59.00 Monthly. 1 "MSWin 9.1 Subscription Software" $0.00
The message I am getting is: "The online vendor account is not configured properly or does not support this feature."
StorkBite  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2006 12:24:28 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hey Johnny- Welcome to the forum! You will probably need to give tech support a call to make sure that your access is set up... there have been reports of small delays in getting access after opening a new account. I believe the only account options are those you are prompted with during installation. Make sure you have MetaStock for QouteCenter too. Equis Support +1 (801) 265-9998 support@equis.com When you get this sorted out, would you mind sharing the solution with us? It does come up every now and then. Thanks, G