logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Spaceant  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2005 10:00:18 AM(UTC)
Spaceant

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi Henry, First of all, I really appreicate the work that you have done in posting the indicators. Well, I would like to look for some good expert advisors, but don't know where and how to start with... it seems to me that I am a spaceant in the space learning the solar system. My criteria are to select at most 1 or 2 expert advisors (EAs) for (1) trending market and (2) stable market; for (4) intraday trading and (5) overnight (EOD) trading. More importantly, I want to have a high 'trade efficiency', i.e safety trading is more important to frequency of trading to me... I would like to seek your advice to limit down the screening process in the selection. Could you give us invaluable advice on this? Also, there seems to introduce a variety of choices on EAs when combining with others, like trend direction, pivots, SAR, ATS win loss trend noting those of your postings. Would there be any general effect when these external plugin has been added with the basic EA? Thks for your sharing in advance! sa
Spaceant  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:59:18 PM(UTC)
Spaceant

.... anybody can express his / her view on the EAs that you have used whether it is for a realtime daya of EOD data..... sa
henry1224  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:24:36 PM(UTC)
henry1224

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The experts that I have posted were developed on daily charts. Most of them require Add-ons, you might be able to use the forum dll in place of the syseval function. For safety, I would reccommend any system that uses the Trend direction, it will keep you from shorting an asset against the higher time frame's trend. The most important piece of information that I can give you, test the system on as many stocks as you can.
Spaceant  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2005 2:49:49 PM(UTC)
Spaceant

Hi Henry, Can I apply any of your formulae / expert advisors on the real-time trading? What would you recommend? Perhaps, others can also comment too Regards, sa