logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
konrad  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1:38:15 AM(UTC)
konrad

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I open 4 charts of SIRI and I would like to save it as a template how to save it as a template?. I want to have template saved under a volume in a Floating and Docking Toolbars
hayseed  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2005 2:51:49 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey konrad..... thats actually a layout not a template.... open your 4 'siri' charts, ... save it as a layout by going to -- file>new>layout>add all.... now go back to file, this time choose 'save as' , name it and save.... after the first time its a breeze....h
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:37:53 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Konrad- Not to be ugly, but as a matter of courtesy, please review this post: READ ME BEFORE POSTING. Many of your questions have already been answered in the forum; still others are the same question asked over and over. Try a search. Try the user's manual. If you are still stuck, along with your post, list what you've tried to do to solve your own question. Don't take for granted those that spend their time trying to help out others in need. Think about it.
konrad  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:43:41 PM(UTC)
konrad

Hey G.Stockman Sorry about that, I reading all post from the end, when a metastock forum has been create, so it lot of reading here, and on equis.com ,user manual , I spend 5 hours everyday after job on midnight to read it all good idea to research one more time a user manual, what I would suggest is just create a Search bar so people can easy and handly use it! it will be very well idea, it save time, I finish reading READ ME BEFORE POSTING and I am embarased that I ask a question that is already answear in forum thanks :D