logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:41:09 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

fixin to shortly post something in the plug in section on marketangel.com's power pivots plus...... its basis is using multiple time frame comparisons in order to trade in and out..... thats an excellent theory and one i use, perhaps you've noticed my layouts posted here..... in real estate in might be location location location but in systems its compare compare compare..... some thoughts here..... with all systems it helps me to make multitime frame layouts then attach the expert to each chart, name and save..... if your trying to optimise a particular system , create a layout and attached each optimised version....... if you have excel, export the system test results to one page for side by side comparison.... without excel you can simply print to compare, works well.... if its a large group of similar systems, make a layout with all daily charts.... then attach each to expert to a single chart, putting the expert name on it helps..... note, you will only be able to see about a third of that layout, its from a large monitor...... and if your running multiple system tests but on 1 security, such as 'dia' or 'spy', create a layout and attach each seperate system to compare.... large monitors help, you can easily put 9 perfect sized charts on a 20"......h