logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 8:23:30 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Ok - I know that Patrick says NO ADVERTISING... so I promise this isn't an advertisement - just information. :) We have recently added International Data. I am going to include the press release below. Thanks! Marilyn Reuters DataLink now offers International end-of-day data. Salt Lake City, UT, April 1, 2005-- Reuters DataLink, the end-of-day data service for individual investors created by Reuters and distributed by Equis International (www.equis.com) now offers access to most Global stock and commodity end-of-day market quotes. Subscribers can now choose European and Asian stocks and mutual funds, as well as global futures and commodities data plus a global index package that covers over 3000 indices. This new international data can instantly be retrieved with MetaStock’s DataOnDemand technology, or using The DownLoader software that comes free with a subscription. There are 4 basic data packages that include North American stocks and mutual funds, European stocks and mutual funds, Asian stocks and mutual funds, and global futures. In addition to these four data packages, there is one add-on data package available that provides data for international indices. The four basic packages are $24.95 per month, with the add-on index package offered at $9.95 per month. Discounts are available for annual subscriptions. Since the mid 90’s, Reuters DataLink has provided individual investors with financial information for major U.S. and Canadian Stocks, futures, indices and mutual funds, accessed through MetaStock or by using The DownLoader. Reuters DataLink now allows investors throughout the world to access market data instantly, without worrying about frustrating data maintenance. This means that a trader in Stockholm, Sweden can type in a symbol found on the Stockholm Stock Exchange and have the chart instantly appear on their computer screen. About Equis International, Inc. Equis International, Inc. develops and markets MetaStock, award-winning investment charting and analysis software for individual investors, traders, stockbrokers, money managers, and professional analysts. The MetaStock Family includes MetaStock for End-of-Day traders, MetaStock Professional for Quote.com, and MetaStock Professional for eSignal. Equis, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, was founded in 1982. In 1996, Equis was acquired by Reuters (NASDAQ:RTRSY), the world’s premier news and financial information company. Additional information about Equis and MetaStock can be found online at http://www.equis.com.
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 8:30:19 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I guess the line between information and sneaky marketing is very hard to define ... What can I say ... :lol:
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 8:32:53 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I figure this is an "information" important enough to be in the news section :mrgreen: