logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SteveB  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2005 5:29:21 AM(UTC)
SteveB

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I like to scan stocks for candlestick signals in explorer. I have already added all the candlestick formulas into Explorer. The problem is that, on some of the signals, I get quite a few results that take a while to go through. I have to go through the charts of each one to see if they meet the rest of my criteria. What I was hoping to do was to add a formula into each Candlsetick signal that would still search for that signal but then only return the ones that also had an average daily volume of + 200,000 and with the Stochastics in or close to the oversold area pointing back up. Is there a way to do this? I did try scanning the results I get back with the Equis - 90 day average volume but that returned the same results but with a volume column added. I can live with this but it would be nicer to have the low volume ones simply eliminated. The most important to me is the Stochastics if it makes a difference. Steve
SteveB  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2005 7:35:35 AM(UTC)
SteveB

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I think I've figured it out so if this is right Patrick, there is no need for you to reply with the formula in the morning unless there is a better way I should be doing it: I added this to Column A in the Rising Window Explorer: Mov(V,90,S) and then changed the Filter to this: RisingWindow() AND (colA > 2000) AND Stoch(5,3)>10 AND Stoch(5,3)<40 Thanks Steve
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2005 3:27:18 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Looks good :D