logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2005 11:39:06 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

There are lots of local user groups both inside the US and outside. The full list can be found at https://www.metastock.co...er/Resources/UserGroups/ All of the user group leaders are great! and most groups are very active. They all welcome new members and visitors. If you can't find a user group in your area you can contact me directly and I will either help you find one or help you put one together.
jerrysr  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 8:54:10 PM(UTC)
jerrysr

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I am a new Metastock user in Knoxville Tennessee and am looking for a guru on MetaStock to help me get it up to speed with me and my intelligence any suggestions?
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:27:28 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hey Jerry- Welcome to the forum! Until a user's group is posted for your area, please look over the forum and feel free to ask whatever questions pop into mind. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks available and willing to help you out here. Also, check out the Training Library which has more than a few videos that you can download for free. They cover topics going from basic to... well, not so basic!
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:19:50 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi Jerry - On Monday (well - I will have to see because Patrick is on vacation for a week) we will send an email to everyone in your area asking them to come here to chat. Then you guys can sort out where you are and if you would like to meet. Sound good?? :) Keep checking back! :) M
Aggie George  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:18:41 AM(UTC)
Aggie George

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I may be doing something incorrectly, but I found only 6 user groups in the US, 1 in Australia and 1 in New Zealand. I am looking for one in the Houston, Texas area. I have stumbled through the videos multiple times each and continue to feel I own a phenomenal tool but only know how to turn on the ignition! My objective is to learn to use the tool (I became a user when EOD 11 became available) to enhance my stock purchase/sales. I'm not interested in becoming a "day trader", but instead an investor who may trade as frequently as weekly on a specific stock.

Bottom line: I am looking for ways to learn to use the tool, but get very little from video presentations. I have the book "MetaStock Version 11" with most pages having highlights by me for future reference. Are there other texts or written resources?

Thanks, [:D]