logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gnohnum  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2005 1:47:20 AM(UTC)
gnohnum

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi, May I know how do I draw the retracement line if the current market had go beyond the top of my lines (current new high for past 46 months). The market I'm studying on is now at new high. So If tomorrow is new high then I should set the lines to the new high? And If so, how do I track the top then? Besides, the metastock also not allowing us to have some space that beyond the current price? Like I said the price I studied on is at high, say 1000, metastock screen only allow to see until maybe 1010, how can I have more space on top of the screen (maybe until 1100) so that I can set my indicators? Thanks.
RabbitDad7  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2005 3:16:59 PM(UTC)
RabbitDad7

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

You can change the Properties (Scale) of the Y-Axis (Price) by : 1. Right-click on the chart's y-axis scale and then choose Y-Axis Properties (or choose Format>Right Y-Axis from the Toolbar) 2. From the Scale page, uncheck the Auto box for the Maximum controls and type the desired values for the range of the y-axis. In your case you should put a value in Maximum like 1100. 3. Click the OK button. Hope this helps.