logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2004 7:03:51 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I'm most interested in meeting with other MetaStock users. I live in Titusville Florida, approximately 50 miles west of Orlando, Florida. I checked and the only user group listed in Florida is in Boca Raton, which is ~150 miles south of me, and really not within a reasonable commuting distance. I'm a relatively new user of the software, and a novice at investing, and therefore do not feel competent to lead a user's group. I certainly would be willing to assist in establishing a user's group in this area. Thank you, Hal Lipman hlipman@cfl.rr.com
SteveB  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:32:37 PM(UTC)
SteveB

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi Hal, I live in Pt. St. John so we are next door neighbors basically! I just saw your message and was wondering if you had any luck putting a group together? I am very new to Metastock (1 week) so I would not be right to lead a group as well but I would certainly like to join one. Steve
SteveB  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2005 9:48:03 PM(UTC)
SteveB

Well...Hal never responded here nor to an email I sent to him the same day so I assume he has gone on to other things. I found the Boca & the Ft. Lauderdale groups on equis.com a few days before I posted my original message on this thread but one of them (I think Boca) had an email address that is no longer working and I never heard back from the other as well. Actually, they are a 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive from me anyway. Are there any other groups in Florida that anyone is aware of? Or...if anyone is interested in starting one in the Cocoa / Port St. John / Titusville, Florida area...I will be glad to help in getting it started. As I mentioned above, I am nowhere near capable of being a group leader at this point as I am very new to Metastock. Anyone interested can either reply here or contact me by email at steve@commdoor.com. Thanks Steve
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:03:58 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Hi Steve - I did email him and I haven't had a response back either. Well - we can do two things for you... I can send an email to all of our customers in your area asking for interest in starting a user group. Or, I believe that we will be back in your area in the late summer. We can try and get a group of interested people together there. Or perhaps we can do both. Let me know! Marilyn
SteveB  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:28:30 PM(UTC)
SteveB

Marilyn, Thanks for trying to contact Hal. When you say you will be back in this area in the late summer...do you mean you do seminars or something? If so, maybe that would be the best time to try to get one started? I think that if anyone locally was really interested in participating in a group that they would be on this site and would have seen this thread?? Steve
Marilyn  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:52:07 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Hello Steve - Yeah - sorry about that. I tend to just type sometimes and assume that everyone knows what I am talking about (which is a stretch.... no comments from Patrick please :)) We do seminars around the country and we will be back in Florida later this year. I don't have any firm dates but will let you know when those decisions are made. It would be the best time to put a group together though...