logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Philip54  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 3:21:41 PM(UTC)
Philip54

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I am using the Downloader that came with Metastock 17 to convert some old Metastock 11 files to MSLocal format.  I open the Downloader, select the 'Convert' tab, select 'Legacy' as the source format and then I click on 'Browse' to find the folder where the Metastock 11 files are stored, but when I open that folder, there is only a MSSmart folder there, no data files.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks 

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 4:44:37 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Philip54 Go to Quoted Post

I am using the Downloader that came with Metastock 17 to convert some old Metastock 11 files to MSLocal format.  I open the Downloader, select the 'Convert' tab, select 'Legacy' as the source format and then I click on 'Browse' to find the folder where the Metastock 11 files are stored, but when I open that folder, there is only a MSSmart folder there, no data files.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks 

Hello,

This sounds like you are doing the right steps, but you should just need to use the "Select Folder" button from within that folder, you will not see the securities listed in this dialogue box (but they should show up once you expand the folder back in the Convert tab in DownLoader Console).