logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisdr22  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:27:50 AM(UTC)
chrisdr22

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hi,

Is it possible with MS16 to run multiple explorations with differing periodicities?  It seems that all selected explorations have to use the same periodicity.

I've been manually changing the periodicity and selecting the previous exploration results. An option to change periodicity per exploration would be handy if it's not already possible.

Christopher

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 5:46:22 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chrisdr22 Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

Is it possible with MS16 to run multiple explorations with differing periodicities?  It seems that all selected explorations have to use the same periodicity.

I've been manually changing the periodicity and selecting the previous exploration results. An option to change periodicity per exploration would be handy if it's not already possible.

Christopher

Hi,

There is not a direct way to do so at this time. If you have local data created with differing intervals and try to scan them, there is a dialogue box that pops up when you try and run a scan with a particular interval, asking whether you want to ignore symbols that do not match the selected interval, or you can choose to run those symbols with their native interval.

chrisdr22  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:01:34 AM(UTC)
chrisdr22

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Thanks for the answer.  Can I use the downloaded to convert from daily to 3 day?  I tried to create new security (multi) but there is no custom option for periodicity.

Christopher

MS Support  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 4:06:08 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chrisdr22 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the answer.  Can I use the downloaded to convert from daily to 3 day?  I tried to create new security (multi) but there is no custom option for periodicity.

Christopher

Hello again,

There is no way to create custom intervals in DownLoader. You can Copy/Paste custom interval data into an empty data sheet, but this is not really supported and would get a bit confusing because the Interval in the datasheet would not match the data inside.