logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisdr22  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:53:32 AM(UTC)
chrisdr22

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

I use MS 16 and wish to delete a bunch of explorations from Power Center.  As far as I can see, it is only possible to delete one-by-one.  Is there a way to highlight and delete a group of explorations?

I can do this for indicators, but then it doesn't use the Power Center interface.

Thanks

Christopher

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 4:33:33 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chrisdr22 Go to Quoted Post

I use MS 16 and wish to delete a bunch of explorations from Power Center.  As far as I can see, it is only possible to delete one-by-one.  Is there a way to highlight and delete a group of explorations?

I can do this for indicators, but then it doesn't use the Power Center interface.

Thanks

Christopher

Hello,

You should be able to Shift-Click a range of explorations / system tests (i.e. left click the first one in a range, then hold down the Shift key and click another one).

Additionally, you should be able to right-click on the "All Explorations" after selecting (check-marking) them and you should have an option to "Delete Selected Explorations"

chrisdr22  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:33:32 AM(UTC)
chrisdr22

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hi,

I was able to select multiple but missed the option to right-click "All Explorations".  That works well, thanks.

For convenience, maybe you can add a "Delete All Selected" option when right-clicking a single entry if multiple entries are selected.  Saves scrolling up to "All Explorations".

Any plans to roll the Power Centre type UI to other elements, such as Experts and Indicators?  It must be a little disorientating for new users to have to learn 2 interfaces. 

Thanks

Christopher