logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kadmin  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 2:06:25 PM(UTC)
kadmin

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

"Retail traders (amateurs) are often right, but at the wrong time." That's a quote from one of my trading mentors and I found it to be one of the most important things I ever learned.

It explains why so many traders enter a trade, quickly get stopped out, and then the market resumes in the original direction of their trade. They failed to TIME the market correctly.

You can be very educated about the markets, but if you don't know EXACTLY when and where to get in and out, all the education in the world won't do you much good.

There are only 2 dimensions on a chart: the price axis and the time axis. And of the two, W.D. Gann said that time is more important than price.

Nearly all technical analysis focuses on price. Very few traders learn how to TIME the market with precision ... yet it is fully 1/2 of the information available on every chart. Therefore most traders ignore fully 1/2 of the information available to them on every chart!

It's like trading with impaired vision.

The way to uncover the secret of timing the markets is by unveiling the hidden power of market cycles.

It's amazing that while all traders desperately want to know exactly where and WHEN to enter and exit a trade, most traders don't even have a market cycle indicator on their chart!

As part of this webinar, we'll also show you the Top Dog Tool Kit.  This is a brand new product available in MetaStock from Barry Burns.  It features Barry's Five Energy Method.  This method is based on developing a probability scenario that puts the odds in your favor.  These energies are:

• Trend
  • Momentum
  • Cycles
  • Support Resistance
  • Scale

Edited by user Monday, October 20, 2014 2:35:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified