logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nishant  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2007 12:37:20 PM(UTC)
nishant

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Hello everyone again...

I need help again. I've been trying to make Larry's Indicator WillVal but i'm being unsuccessful all the time. Does anyone know the formula or can anyone make it for me please... I need LW Sentiment too...

Regards

wabbit  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:23:19 AM(UTC)
wabbit

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
nishant,

Have you tried using the Norton's Fundamental Idioms (NFI)? Of course you haven't, because you have no idea (NFI) what I am talking about: Although a lot of the people here are very knowledgable about a lot of the different traders and their systems, I don't think anyone here would confess to knowing everything about everyone.

If you want help, please don't assume that the Forum members know what you're talking about; provide a FULL explanation of exactly what it is you are trying to achieve (in plain language, no jargon) and then someone might be in a better position to help you solve your problem.

If you have tried to write some code, then post this along with the full explanation of what the code was supposed to do, where the code is failing to do what it was supposed to do, and maybe, post an annotated chart showing the results (a picture speaks a thousand words). Armed with the right information, I am sure someone here will be able to help solve your dilemma.

Anyway...

You might be surprised that doing a google for "willval" limts returns, whereas if you google for the proper name for the indicator you are seeking, "larry williams" +"valuation OR sentiment", then you get much better results. Creating abreviations for other people's work is guaranteed to cause problems. While on the subject of searching, try using the Equis Forum Search function too: One result could be what you are looking for: http://forum.equis.com/forums/thread/15045.aspx
uasish  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:43:57 AM(UTC)
uasish

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Nishant,

Dont be upset for Wabbit's forth rightedness ,he is right ,plz elaborate in detail,actually i was even humilated for my english knowledge in my earlier posts but eventually he will help you.I wonder why "Norton " (NFI) ,out of so many thing, maybe he is having trouble with Anti Virus.

Asish

nishant  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:57:31 PM(UTC)
nishant

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Hello Wabbit.. and Uasi[censored]

I'm very new to equis forum. And thank you for suggesting me for what i should have done rather. I understood what you were tryin to suggest. Actually what all i had in my mind was that if any fellow already knows about the indicators that i had mentioned, he would turn up and help me. But i understand your view point. I'll take care from next time and provide explanation to the fullest and in a best possible manner.. [:)] Thanks!

Nishant