logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pumrysh  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 4:59:48 PM(UTC)
pumrysh

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Can't seem to find the Formula Collection. Thanks, Preston
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 7:45:28 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
There is still no manner of categorizing these formulae into a table of contents... at least not in a way that is consistent with the other forums; so, I merged them back into the Formula Assistance forum for the time being. The current phpBB 'ezformula' link will not be an initial feature of the new forum. I'm working on this...
pumrysh  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 8:57:29 PM(UTC)
pumrysh

Doesn't seem that your search engine is working either. It was nice to be able to link the Equis Forum formula site in the EquisMetastock links site but since it no longer works I'll have to remove it. :-( Preston
StorkBite  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 10:05:07 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

pumrysh wrote:
Doesn't seem that your search engine is working either. It was nice to be able to link the Equis Forum formula site in the EquisMetastock links site but since it no longer works I'll have to remove it. :-( Preston
Hi Preston- The search function has not worked for a long, long time. It is one of the primary reasons that we chose to implement new software for the online community. Yes, at times it has gimped along, but its usefulness was just an illusion. Remain patient and the problem will be resolved shortly when we go live on the CS platform. The syndication feeds are all out of date. We will reimplement this feature even more robustly when we are up and going in CS... Shouldn't be long. In the mean time, you can "link" to the Formula Assistance forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Branden Russell  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2006 2:08:29 PM(UTC)
Branden Russell

I don't see the Formulae Collection either... I'll find out if it was deleted or what and why.
StorkBite  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2006 7:52:25 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Quote:
There is still no manner of categorizing these formulae into a table of contents... at least not in a way that is consistent with the other forums; so, I merged them back into the Formula Assistance forum for the time being. The current phpBB 'ezformula' link will not be an initial feature of the new forum. I'm working on this...
MRCDH  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:14:45 PM(UTC)
MRCDH

:( Up until recently there was a long list of indicators, experts, explorations, and systems in metastock code. I recently visited this section and the selection went from % B Barics to Equis-General Trend Explorer. Previously the listing went all the way to Z (Zweig etc). Is this associated with the change over that is taking place, and when the change is complete will the aforementioned complete list be made available again.
StorkBite  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:10:38 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

This has been exhaustively explained already. The EZ Formulas will not be available again until the new software is up and running and all of the kinks are worked out. Bear with us. I know it is an inconvenience. In the mean time, please browse the Formula Assistance forum to find what it is that you are looking for.
StorkBite  
#9 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2006 1:03:45 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

The original Equis formula section is now available again on the main Equis website.

https://www.metastock.com/customer/resources/formulas/

A link will be added to the Community Hopmepage too in the Resources Box.

Rest assured that this is not the vision that we have for an all new formula repository. Content development will be the next big phase of the Forum Project, but we have to get all the CS kinks worked out first. I'll keep you posted.

crwinnr5  
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 6, 2006 9:26:41 PM(UTC)
crwinnr5

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I am very pleased you have placed this BACK on the Equis.com site. I hope you will consider leaving it there. Charley
pumrysh  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2006 9:07:21 PM(UTC)
pumrysh

Okay, the new forum is up. I still don't see ALL the formulas that were listed.

Preston