logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
athenasolutionz  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 8:03:26 AM(UTC)
athenasolutionz

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

When I try to export Indicators, Expert Advisor, System Tests and Exploration, and when I click on Finish Button, the Metastock program hangs but does not create DTA files in the given folder path. The MS just hangs and has to be closed forcefully by Windows Tasks Manager. While analysing in Windows Tasks Manager, it doesnt show MS as Not Responding but rather it shows application Running. That means as soon as I hit Finish Button, the MS takes control with in it self and doesnt export any indicator files, or expert files or explorations etc. I have tried to change its compatibel mode with Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0(Service Pack 5) and Windows 2000, but that also did not help. I tried to run this same application on another computer, but there also it hangs. It seems as soon as I hit finish button, it goes into indefinite loop type situations. Is this the Bug in Metastock pro9.2? How to overcome this problem? Thanks, Amit Trivedi
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 3:20:50 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi Amit- Welcome to the forum! I use 9.2 also and have not experienced this problem. I have not seen it presented on the forum before either. While you are waiting here for a response, it would be an excellent question to ask Tech Support. You can email them from the main Equis site. If you find out an answer, please let us know.