logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ghyelde  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2006 3:13:45 AM(UTC)
ghyelde

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

i am encountering the same problem posted back in december dealing with file msxml4.dll. my system is win 2000 pro, and i am wondering if anyone has a solution, other than reloading the operating system. i have asked support, but have yet to get a response. i was able to load on a an xp pro computer, and then copied the dll form that machine to the machine with the problem, with no success. thanks, :?:
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2006 4:49:02 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hi ghyelde- Welcome to the forum! If your last interface with support services was in December, you need to give them a call back and update them with details of the problem and what you've already tried to do to fix it yourself since that time.
ghyelde  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2006 5:01:02 PM(UTC)
ghyelde

actually my first communication (e-mail) was thursday night, and they did not get back to me friday. the december post i am referring to was on this forum but another member encountered the same problem -- i try to use available resources before i go to support. his solution was an operating system re-install. i would really not like to go through this! do you suggest telephone versus e-mail? thanks for your note. glenn
StorkBite  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2006 6:26:11 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I think so. I mean, you have given it a go with the peer-to-peer route and that hasn't panned out in 3 months. It seems important enough to spend some time getting it straightened out once and for all. That's my 0.02.