logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2005 7:38:39 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Over the last little while Patrick and I (well, mostly Patrick) have been working on this 'web version' of the webinar that we have been holding lately. I would really appreciate feedback if you would like to have a look / listen. We are considering putting up quite a bit more training and information in this manner in the future. All of your feedback would be very helpful and will help us sort out the best ways to do things in the future. Thanks in advance for all your comments Marilyn PS - the introduction doesn't have much video - mostly audio but all of the other sections have video and audio. https://www.metastock.co...binar/metastockdemo.aspx
SteveB  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:45:38 AM(UTC)
SteveB

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Marilyn, It's a great idea to put these up. Being that I have been using MeatStock for only a short time at this point...I found it very useful and helpful. I hope you continue to put more of these up on a regular basis. It's handy to have these on the site as I found I missed some things in the actual Webinar but was able to pause and replay important areas viewing it here. Please keep them coming!! Steve
Marilyn  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:32:49 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Thanks for your reply Steve! We (mostly Patrick) are going to be working on a more advanced training over the next several weeks. We were actually scheduled to record it today but have to put it off until next week. So - watch this space and we will let you know when it is ready! Also - if you have any suggestions on training that you would like to see.... just let me know!
hayseed  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:03:39 AM(UTC)
hayseed

that was one well spent hour watching your training movie.... lookin forward to the next one..... thanks.....h
Marilyn  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:58:13 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Thanks for the feedback! We are going to be recording another session next week so it shouldn't be too terribly long before we have another video up for everyone to enjoy.