logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jose  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2006 10:48:03 PM(UTC)
Jose

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Can anyone tell me what's happened to George's post (former forum top administrator)? “…I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone's confidence in me; and also, for allowing me the opportunity to continue the pursuit of an ideal set in place by the forum founders. However, I truly believe in my heart that the original dream has been lost and that I cannot contribute anything further to revive its concept here. Please know that it wasn't from a lack of dedication on my part." And, is there anyone running the show now? jose '-)
Justin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2006 2:39:02 PM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

I wouldn't consider the landing page announcements the same as a post, but this was removed after being left up for a time. With the release of a new product (and in general as time goes on) the landing page announcements may change. George's many contributions to the forum are appreciated and will not be forgotten.

Equis will continue to maintain a presence on the forums throughout the various departments of the company, and any administrative issues will be looked into and corrected.