logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
minnamor  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2006 4:23:00 PM(UTC)
minnamor

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

When exporting or importing the following formula for the awesome oscillator Plot:=Input("[1]indicator, [2] System",1,2,1); AO:=Mov(MP(),5,S) - Mov(MP(),34,S); AOG:=If( AO,>,Ref(AO,-1),AO,0); AOR:=If(AO,<=,Ref(AO,-1), AO,0); AO:=Mov(MP(),5,S) - Mov(MP(),34,S); AOG:=If( AO,>,Ref(AO,-1),AO,0); AOR:=If(AO,<=,Ref(AO,-1), AO,0); buy1:=AO > Ref(AO,-1) AND Ref(AO,-1) < Ref(AO,-2) AND AO>0 AND Ref(AO,-1)>0 AND Ref(AO,-2)>0 AND AOG AND Ref(AOR,-1); A1:=ValueWhen(1,Ref(AOR,-1) AND AOG,Ref(AO,-1)); A2:=ValueWhen(2,Ref(AOR,-1) AND AOG,Ref(AO,-1)); buy2:=Ref(AOR,-1) AND AOG AND A2<A1 AND A2<0 AND A1<0 AND BarsSince(Cross(AO,0)) > PeakBars(2,AOG AND Ref(AOR,-1),1); buy3:=Ref(Fml("AO+"),-1)<0 AND Fml( "AO+")>0; sell1:=AO < Ref(AO,-1) AND Ref(AO,-1) > Ref(AO,-2) AND AO<0 AND Ref(AO,-1)<0 AND Ref(AO,-2)<0 AND AOR AND Ref(AOG,-1); A3:=ValueWhen(1,AOR AND Ref(AOG,-1),Ref(AO,-1)); A4:=ValueWhen(2,AOR AND Ref(AOG,-1),Ref(AO,-1)); sell2:= A4>0 AND A3>0 AND A4> A3 AND AOR AND Ref(AOG,-1) AND BarsSince(Cross(0,AO)) > PeakBars(2,AOR AND Ref(AOG,-1),1); sell3:=Ref( AO,-1)>0 AND Fml( "AO+")<0; Buy:=buy1 OR buy2 OR buy3; Sell:=sell1 OR sell2 OR sell3; I:=Cum(Buy + Sell > -1) = 1; Tr:=If(BarsSince(Buy OR I) < BarsSince(Sell OR I),1,-1); If(Plot=1,AOG,Tr);If(Plot=1,AOR,Tr); I receive the following message: "The following tools contain syntax errors that prevent them from compiling properly. The errors may be caused by Custom Formulas or MSX DLLs that are unavailable to this set of tools." before completing the procedure. When the procedure is completed, the indicator works without problem, as far as I can tell. Can anybody direct me to the cause of the message above and how it can be avoided? Many thanks and regards.
hayseed  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2006 4:32:40 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey minnamor.... the problem might lie in fml("ao+").... without having that fml , there is not much i can test..... is it something you can post, if so we can test further.... h
minnamor  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2006 5:38:21 PM(UTC)
minnamor

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Thanks, Hayseed. You were right. Don't know how I did not spot that. Probably need a rest. thanks